Birthday present #5 for the month was for my nephew. I used a scrap of fire fabric and used a clip art fire banner. I drew the design on tissue paper, then pinned the tissue paper, T, and fabric together. I stitched right on top of the tissue paper, then tore the paper away after stitching. I thought the tissue paper would easily tear away (which it did), but it left little tufts of paper under the stitches in some spots. I thought it would wash out just fine, which it didn't. I ended up having to pull out the tufts by hand with tweezers. I stitched around the flames in black, and then again in orange. I also stitched around the neck and arm hem in both black and orange. After trimming away the excess fire fabric I then ironed on thin interfacing to cover up the itchy fabric edges and stitching. I think I turned out well, and made a big hit (from what I heard).