Monday, March 23, 2009

Field Bag




Yet another sewing project that I will have to put on my list of "when I get a new sewing machine". This is a field bag made out of recycled pants. I don't know about you, but my kids tend to put holes in their pants without much trouble. They're not even thrift store worthy. I have been throwing them away. Dang! I should have held on to them to make some of these. Oh well, with spring here and summer on the way I'm sure more holey pants will emerge. Link found from Betz White (love her, and isnt' her little red headed boy cute?).

1 comment:

T Fowler said...

Awesome idea. These would be great for our summer camping trip. What great birthday presents loaded with exploring tools like plastic shovels, rakes, binoculars and maybe a field guide of rocks or birds. Let's get together and make a few (they shouldn't take too long). Thanks for all the great ideas. It's pathetic how excited I get when I see a new post on Sweet Mamu!